- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- 1 teaspoon milk.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Till it forms a paste.
- Turmeric can stain anything so you don’t want it dripping from your face.
How to apply:
- Wash your face with water and remove all your makeup.
- Apply it with your fingers on your face.
Note: turmeric is an antioxidant, it heals pimples and clears face, it removes facial hair. Honey is antibacterial and moisturizes the skin. Milk contains lactic acid, which acts as an exfoliant.
Thanks for reading!
If you want more diy face masks, please follow.